Why are Integrated Townships Gaining Traction?
The pandemic has caused a significant shift in housing demand in the last two years. People have realised the value of living within community that is self-sufficient not only in terms of the basic amenities but also comprehensive social infrastructure, without requiring them to move out of the community. As a result, traction for homes within the integrated townships has increased significantly.
Interestingly, a large part of this demand has been inclined towards luxury and premium homes. This was reflected in RedSeer Consulting’s report titled ‘’Gated Community”. According to it, premium and luxury segments account for ~ 14 -15% of overall gated communities. This is expected to increase in the range of 16-17% in the next five years.
Let us delve deeper into the reasons why integrated townships are becoming popular with home buyers.
- Saftey and Security: With pandemic, the focus of people has shifted towards overall health, safety and security. Home buyers are looking for a holistic living experience in a controlled environment. From schools, supermarkets and healthcare centers to offices, entertainment hubs and clubhouse – all of them are located within the confines of an integrated township. This offers all the facilities within the gated community, ensuring safety and security of the residents.
- Affordability: As the land required to build such massive projects is vast —usually a minimum of 100 acres— these developments are mostly located outside of city limits. This makes homes within integrated townships much more affordable in comparison to something similar within the city. Moreover, while the trend is moving towards larger homes, such developments have something for everyone’s budget—affordable to luxury homes.
- Community:One of the most important aspects of living in an integrated township is its thriving community, without which the holistic living experience is incomplete. A vibrant community brings together like minded individuals as well as families while fostering a platform for art, culture and entertainment.
- Sustainable Living Features:Another important aspect of such developments is sustainability features. Well-designed homes with large, open living spaces, biophilic design, green building norms, energy efficiency and other similar features make such developments more environment-friendly.
- Walk-to-Work:While most businesses continue to follow hybrid or work from home (WFH), the development of commercial or office spaces within integrated townships are expected to accelerate the concept of walk-to-work in the post-pandemic world. With this, issues such as traffic congestion and parking will be reduced drastically.
So, if you are looking to find your dream home within safe and secure self-sufficient community, the integrated township of Ozone Urbana is the right choice. Connect with us for more details.