ENVELOPED BY GREENERY
Luxury cannot come at the cost of the earth. In an age where we need to do more to save the earth, we find ourselves at the crossroads. Conflicted about choosing comfort and convenience. But this shouldn't be the case. There are many ways of being comfortable and leading a luxurious life without damaging the environment. At Green View, Koramangala, every effort is being made to ensure that residents lead a luxurious but low impact life by creating amenities like Rainwater harvesting, forestscaping, hydroponics, therapeutic gardens, bubbler fountains and more.
LUSH FOREST IN THE CITY
Nestled among 6.1 acres of lush greenery is Green View Koramangala. It is envisioned to offer residents that magical feeling of living in a forest. With 2000 trees that envelop the property, whether it is an early morning run or a quick evening stroll, you are sure to be rejuvenated, refreshed and full of life.
- 1000 SQM dense urban forest within the complex
- 2000+ trees of Forestscaping
- Naturally purified & cleaner air for the residents
- Self-sustainable forest with its own bio-diversity
- Retains ground water & recharge soil quality
- Attracts more birds and produces native fruits
FREEDOM TO GROW
YOUR OWN FOOD FOR THE HOME
The responsible lifestyle doesn’t end at trees and water management. It extends into every aspect of life including the food you eat. At Green View Koramangala, special effort is being put into creating soil and pesticide-free garden. A one of its kind idea, our experts have been able to create a perfect hydroponic garden.
- Spread out on 4000 SQFT of clubhouse terrace
- Completely soil & pesticide-free
- Fresh leafy-green vegetables, herbs and fruits throughout the year